+48 509 894 573
For matters relating to the processing of your data by the Controller, you can contact us using the above address details.
1. The Website enables you to contact the Controller and provide him with your identification and contact details, as well as those related to the content of the message.
2. The Controller collects data related to your activity, such as time spent on the website, searched phrases, number of pages viewed, date and source of the visit.
1. If you have contacted the Controller, the data was provided to us directly from you.
2. If your data was provided in connection with a case reported by another person, this person is the source of the data. In such case, the Controller receives identification, address and other data related to the case, e.g. description of the case.
Your data may be processed for the purposes of:
• analysing web traffic, ensuring security on the Website and customising content to meet the needs of users on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
• answering your enquiries, providing you with the requested offer and conducting correspondence for the purpose of dealing with your case, on the basis of your consent and the Controller’s legitimate interest in fulfilling your requests (Articles 6(1)(a) and (f) GDPR).
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your contact data at any time by contacting the Controller. Withdrawal of consent may make it difficult or impossible to contact you.
1. The provision of data for case handling purposes is voluntary but necessary. Failure to provide them may make it difficult or impossible to deal with the case.
2. The provision of data necessary for the static analysis of the Website users is voluntary. You may use the so-called incognito mode to browse the Website without providing the Controller with information about your visit. The use of incognito mode, and therefore the failure to provide data, does not affect the ability to use the Website.
You have the right to:
* request the Controller to inspect your data, as well as to receive a copy of it (Article 15 GDPR);
* request the Controller to rectify or amend your data (Article 16 GDPR) with regard to the request for rectification of data, when you notice that the data is incorrect or incomplete;
* request the Controller to delete your data (Article 17 GDPR);
* request the Controller to restrict processing (Article 18 GDPR) – e.g. if you notice that your data is incorrect – you can request to restrict the processing of your data for a period of time allowing us to check the accuracy of the data);
* lodge a complaint in relation to the processing of your personal data by the Controller to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Only entities that are entitled to receive your personal data under the law may be entities that are entitled to receive them under the law. Furthermore, your data may be disclosed to couriers, postal operators, hosting and mail server providers.
Your personal data will be stored until your consent is withdrawn or until the matter is settled, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for the claims of the parties relating to its execution.
Data related to network traffic analysis collected via cookies and similar technologies may be stored until the cookie expires. Some cookies never expire, so the duration of data storage will be equivalent to the time necessary for the Controller to fulfil the purposes of data collection, such as ensuring security and analysing historical data related to the traffic on the website.
Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
The website allows collection of user information through cookies and similar technologies, the use of which most often involves installing this tool on the user’s device (computer, smartphone, etc.). This information is used to remember decisions made by the user (choice of font, contrast, acceptance of policies), to maintain the user’s session (e.g. after logging in), to remember the password (with consent), to collect information about the user’s device and their visit for security purposes, but also to analyse visits and to adapt the content.
Information obtained through cookies and similar technologies is not combined with other data of Website users, nor is it used to identify them by the Controller.
The user has the option to set their browser to block certain types of cookies and other technologies, by specifying, for example, that only those necessary for the proper display of the website will be allowed. By default, most browsers allow all cookies, but the user can change these settings at any time and can also delete any cookies already installed. Every browser allows this through one of the options available in the settings or preferences.
The user also has the option to use the website in so-called incognito mode, which blocks the collection of data about their visit.
By using the website without changing the browser settings, i.e. with the default acceptance of cookies and similar technologies, the user agrees to their use for the purposes specified above. The controller does not use the information obtained for marketing purposes.
Network traffic on the Controller’s websites is monitored by the Google Analytics system, the purpose of which is to collect data on the use and popularity of the websites. This data (e.g. the browser used or IP address) will not be made available by the Controller to any third parties.